Friday, July 6, 2012

Online Shopping

As a working mother of two, I find it hard to shop leisurely in the malls. Recently, I have been shopping online more often.

I chanced upon this local online shop, My Glamour Place that sells pretty and reasonably-priced clothes. I bought two dresses and a blouse online but sad to say, one of the dresses and the blouse don't look good on me (they look very good on the model though)! Sigh, I had to give the two pieces away (see photo below). Well, it gave me the opportunity to remind myself that it's more blessed to give than to receive!


ModCloth (retro, indie, and vintage-inspired clothing styles) is an online shop based in US. They have a huge selection at their site! I really like their dresses so I bought two dresses under the $50 range. I received the dresses in a box last week. They look nice but I don't feel very comfortable in them. The pink dress is a bit low cut and the black dress has rather big armpit holes. I will still wear them with a tube underneath.   


After several attempts of online shopping, I still very much prefer local shops where I can try the clothes, look at myself in the mirror and feel the comfort level before deciding if I should buy. Yes, I am giving up on online shopping for clothes now.