Monday, July 16, 2012

Pullman Bakery

I have fallen in love with Pullman Bakery after watching "Baker King" (K-drama) two years ago. Though the male and female leads are not the super good-looking type, I really enjoyed this drama. Hee, I could smell the fragrance of the bread in the air while watching it, can you believe it?

Pullman Bakery (originated in Hokkaido) offers a variety and unique types of bread and pastries. My personal favourites are Bacon & Egg, Croissant, Hokkaido Milk Bread, Melon Chocolate Chip Bread and Butter Sugar Bread.

I hope there's a nice bakery like Pullman Bakery at our new office location.

Signature curry buns
  Bacon & Egg                                          Goma Red Bean Danish
  Croissant                                                 Butter Sugar Bread