Thursday, June 21, 2012

Shopping in Hong Kong

We have finally made a return to Hong Kong in June and I managed to do some shopping this time. L'OCCITANE products are cheaper in HK so I bought a shea butter lip balm stick (my girls have been using it too!) and a lip shine. Both products are pretty good!

Err...I spent quite some time at H&M central (leaving my girls with my poor husband) and I only managed to get two items from the ladies' section! But my husband picked HK$100 while waiting for me so it was kind of a little blessing to him. Ha! We spent it at Honolulu Coffee Shop right after we left H&M!


If you have read my earlier post, I have a favourite pair of  wedges which I bought it from HK. I was looking forward to visit this shop but I couldn't find a similar design. In the end, I picked two pairs of black wedges (buy-1-get-1-free). A little disappointed cos my old pair is so comfortable and easy to put on/take off. These new pairs need more effort because of the hooks. Well, thank God for new shoes anyway!


Read more about our HK trip here. :)