Monday, March 5, 2012

The One and Only

I have a one and only cross necklace which I bought more than 14 years ago. Ironically, it was bought with my two schoolmates who are non-believers. When we walked into Goldheart at Wisma Atria one day, I asked the staff to show me their collection of cross pendants and told them my budget of $200. The staff showed me this necklace and I love it when I first laid my eyes on it. It is a very nice cross with a tiny diamond in the middle, exactly the type I was looking for!

A few years later, this necklace was broken while I was handling a child with special needs. I was a teacher then. Though I was really upset, I did not get it fix but kept it somewhere. Recently, I found this necklace while I was tidying some stuff. It certainly brought back sweet memories. I hope I will get it fix one day so I can wear it again or pass it down to one of my daughters. :)